Email newsletter is an effective business communication medium. It helps you reach millions of consumers individually and immediately. When you post an ad in newspapers or television, only a certain percentage of total target customers view it. On the other hand, a newsletter reaches the inbox of subscribers and most of them read the content carefully.
Let us find out the benefits you get by using a newsletter.
• Higher Brand Recall- If selling a product is tough, getting repeated sales is tougher. Instead of waiting for the customer to contact you, start sending newsletters to your customers every time you launch or upgrade a product. With the help of a circular, you can keep the communication channel open 24×7 and always make them feel that you are ready to serve them.
• Personalized Communication- Unlike an ad, a circular can be personalized. Instead of starting the content with a “hi” or “greetings”, you can write name of the consumer to whom you are sending the letter and make him or her feel special.
• e-Communication- is undoubtedly the fastest marketing medium. Just a click on the send button and you can reach thousands of customers at once. No matter where they are located, your message will reach them.
• Cost Effective- Printing cost is quite high these days; that is why, companies think twice before using a brochure or flyer. However, when you send an electronic mail, there is no printing expenditure at all.
• Saves Environment- We all know that paper is produced by using trees. Since, printing is not necessary for newsletters, you can save some paper and contribute to an eco-friendly environment.
These are some of the advantages of a newsletter. Vendor-consumer communication is the mantra for successful business and email circular serves that purpose effectively.
You should hire a graphic designer for your email newsletter design. A professional designer will create an organized template and you can add all the necessary content to it. Make sure that content is brief and insert images to convey the main message faster. Logo is also an important element of a newsletter and should be placed near the header area.