Introduction of internet has changed marketing strategies forever. Gone are the days when companies used to send printed newsletters to potential customers. These days, companies use email newsletters to promote their products/services all over the world. With the help of an attractive and content rich newsletter design, you can convince customers and boost your business.
Here are some reasons that will help you understand why you should start using email newsletters for marketing campaign.
- Email Newsletter Saves Money- Printing cost of a standard newsletter is quite high, but when you use an electronic newsletter; there is no printing or postage expenditure. Besides that, it saves time and as you know, “time is money”. A printed newsletter takes at least 2-3 days to reach your target consumers, but an email newsletter reaches customers’ inbox within a few seconds.
- High Response Rate- Survey reports by marketing experts proved that an email newsletter gets more response than a printed version. Customers throw away most direct mail marketing materials without reading them, but the exact opposite happens with online newsletters. They read the newsletter immediately and often visit the company it’s promoting.
- Helps You Retain the Existing Customers- Newsletter is an integral part of your corporate identity design and with the help of a newsletter you can establish a good relation with your existing customers. Study your customers’ behavior and provide them exclusive news about your products and services. For instance, if someone regularly buys books from your ecommerce site, send him information regarding new book release and exclusive discounts to make him feel special.
- Generate Business Leads- Generally, you have to run behind the customers to convince them, but email marketing is not like that. Customers visit your site and subscribe to your newsletter list willfully. Hence, they pay more attention to your newsletters. They can also forward your newsletter to friends and colleagues. If your newsletter is really impressive, then you may convert that lead into a sale.
- Builds Customer Loyalty- When you interact with the customers at a regular basis and provide exclusive news immediately, they become your loyal fan. For a good customer relation, try addressing each customer personally and provide instant response to their queries. Give your email address and phone number, and encourage them to contact you.
- Makes Your Brand Popular- A professional newsletter design improves your brand image and helps people identify your company immediately. You should use your brand logo and catch phrases in the newsletter to make people familiar with your company.
- Immediate Result- Nowadays, customers want instant access to products and services. In an email newsletter, you can include your website URL and allow customers visit your site instantly.
- Modify the Content Anytime- During holiday season, ecommerce sites give heavy discount on their products and services for 1-2 days. If you use a printed newsletter, then you have to design a new newsletter and it will take some time.
On the other hand, email newsletter templates can be edited easily and immediately. All you need to do is replace the old content with the new promotional content and hit the “send” button.
Email newsletter is the most cost effective marketing medium and it gives impressive return on investment. For a professional newsletter design, you should hire a web graphic design India company.